Congress Dinner Sponsor
With over 800 guests attending the Congress Dinner in 2018, we expect to have more this year! The Dinner features the national presentation of the Excellence in Care Awards. Positioning you as a key industry supporter, you can only imagine the transformation this event will do to your company image.
Limited to one organisation only, this package comprises an exclusivity that allows your company to claim the spotlight. This will be a prestigious opportunity for you to cement your place in the industry through acknowledgement in the lead up, during and after the event as the principal sponsor of the congress.
As the exclusive Congress Dinner LASA Congress 2018, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
A presence in the trade exhibition enables your company to interact directly with existing and potential customers and the opportunity to showcase your products and services to a large number of buyers in the one place.
- One (1) prime trade exhibition booth located in a premium position
Booths include fascia signage, lighting and power (see trade exhibition booth specifications for details)
Custom booths must liaise with the contracted exhibition build company prior to the event
- Complimentary and exclusive use of the air space above the booths for signage
Subject to approvals and suitability of the venue and use of a venue accredited rigger. All manufacture and rigging costs are at the sponsor’s expense.
This sponsorship package entitles a strong contingent of staff from your organisation to be present at the congress to establish new contacts, extend their networks and attend sessions, ensuring they are up to date with the latest developments in the industry.
- Four (4) Full Congress registrations including attendance at congress speaking sessions
- Four (4) Welcome Reception Tickets
- Four (4) Pre-Dinner Drinks Tickets
- Ten (10) Congress Dinner Tickets (1 Table)
Branding and Marketing
- Five (5) minute sponsor address during Congress dinner
- One (1) logo floor tile located in a prime location within the trade exhibition
- One (1) half page advertisement in the registration brochure
- One (1) half page advertisement in the congress onsite handbook
- One (1) event feed banners within the congress app
- One (1) company banner displayed within the congress dinner venue
Sponsor to provide pull up banner
- One (1) satchel insert to be included in the delegate satchels
- Acknowledgement as Congress Dinner sponsor by the congress MC
- Your company logo and URL on LASA congress website
- Your company logo on relevant congress collateral
- Recognition of your company on sponsor PowerPoint slides
- Company profile page within congress app, including logo, bio and hyperlink to your company URL
- Your company logo on the onsite congress signage
- Electronic delegate list (subject to Privacy Act Laws) provided at the close of Early-Bird registration
Delegate list is supplied as a PDF document and contains delegate name, title and organisation
Some delegates may have chosen to opt out of appearing on the delegate list