As a Gold Sponsor, you will receive multiple opportunities to increase your exposure and heighten your presence at the LASA National Congress 2018. Gold Sponsorship entitles you to one (1) trade exhibition in a prime location as well as multiple marketing opportunities to demonstrate your support and contribution to LASA.
Limited to one organisation only, this package comprises an exclusivity that allows your company to claim the spotlight. This will be a prestigious opportunity for you to cement your place in the industry through acknowledgement in the lead up, during and after the event as the principal sponsor of the congress.
As the exclusive Gold Sponsor of the LASA Congress 2018, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
A presence in the trade exhibition enables your company to interact directly with existing and potential customers and the opportunity to showcase your products and services to a large number of buyers in the one place.
- One (1) prime trade exhibition booth located in a premium position
Booths include fascia signage, lighting and power (see trade exhibition booth specifications for details)
Custom booths must liaise with the contracted exhibition build company prior to the event
- Complimentary and exclusive use of the air space above the booths for signage
Subject to approvals and suitability of the venue and use of a venue accredited rigger. All manufacture and rigging costs are at the sponsor’s expense.
This sponsorship package entitles representatives from your organisation to be present at the congress to establish new contacts, extend their networks and attend sessions, ensuring they are up to date with the latest developments in the industry.
- Three (3) Full Congress registrations including attendance at congress speaking sessions
- Three (3) Welcome Reception Tickets
- Three (3) Pre-Dinner Drinks Tickets
- Three (3) Congress Dinner Tickets
Branding and Marketing
- Acknowledged as sponsor of one (1) concurrent session
The option to provide a chairperson for your sponsored session if desired
- One (1) logo floor tile located in a prime location within the trade exhibition
- One (1) quarter page advertisement in the registration brochure
- One (1) quarter page advertisement in the congress onsite handbook
- One (1) company banner displayed within the Trade Exhibition
Sponsor to provide pull up banner
- One (1) satchel insert to be included in the delegate satchels
- Acknowledgement as Gold sponsor by the congress MC
- Your company logo and URL on LASA congress website
- Your company logo on relevant congress collateral
- Recognition of your company on sponsor PowerPoint slides
- Company profile page within congress app, including logo, bio and hyperlink to your company URL
- Your company logo on the onsite congress signage
- Electronic delegate list (subject to Privacy Act Laws) provided at the close of Early-Bird registration
Delegate list is supplied as a PDF document and contains delegate name, title and organisation
Some delegates may have chosen to opt out of appearing on the delegate list