Your delegate registration fee includes admission to all conference speaking sessions, trade exhibition, one delegate satchel, all catering as well as a ticket to the Welcome Reception, Pre-Dinner Drinks and Congress Dinner. (The single day registration does not include networking function tickets).
A discounted rate has been applied for LASA member organisations and a group rate has been offered for 3 or more registrations from the same organisation. If you are an aged care student, you must send a copy of your student ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitors must register their attendance to the Congress in addition to booking their booth. Exhibitors will receive two complimentary registrations per booth and will need to pay for any additional staff.
To register, click on the ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the page and follow the step by step process.
Accommodation bookings can also be made during this process.
|Delegate Registration Type||LASA Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|Early Bird Registration
(Closes 6th September 2017)
|Standard Full Registration||$1560||$1960|
|Group Rate Registration (Group of 3 or more from the one organisation)||$1330||$1700|
|Single Day Registration – Sunday||$250||$350|
|Single Day Registration – Monday or Tuesday||$685||$900|
|Speaker Day Registration – Monday or Tuesday||$550||$550|
|Sunday/Monday – 2 Day Registration||$720||$1000|
|Networking Package(Welcome Reception, Pre-dinner Drinks and Congress Dinner)||$451||$451|
|Aged Care Student Registration *ID Required||$800||$800|
|Exhibitor Pass||Additional Full Exhibitor||Day Exhibitor|
|These passes are for Additional Representatives attached to a Trade Booth||$860
(Includes Networking Functions)
|Welcome Reception Ticket||$118|
|Pre-Dinner Drinks Ticket||$82|
|Taste of Gold Coast|
|Koi Dining Restaurant||$99|
|Meccah Bah Restaurant||$99|
|Mario’s Italian Restaurant||$99|
|Congress Dinner Ticket||$188|
|Congress Dinner – Table Purchase of 10||$1700|
|Adapting your Game Through Collaboration – Collaboration Rural and Remote||$275|
|Business Model Innovation – Practical Tools for Rethinking Traditional Product and Services – Business Models||$275|
|How to Position your Brand Ahead of your Competition – Marketing and Branding||$275|
|Spirituality is Bigger than Religion and Religion is Bigger than a Tick-Box –
National Guidelines to Spiritual Care
|Off-site Back of House Logistics Tour of My Aged Care Contact Centre and The Star Hotel||$165|
For further information regarding any of the Masterclasses or Site Tours, please visit the Congress Program.
Registration cancellations and refund policy
- Early Bird registration closes 6 September 2017. Payments are due by 6 September 2017 or otherwise the standard registration price will be charged.
- Payment must be received within the 30-day period prior to Congress for all standard registrations (including exhibitors and speakers). In addition, please forward your remittance advice to email@example.com. Attendees may not be admitted into the Congress if payment has not been received.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received with 30 days prior to Congress are non-refundable.
- If you are no longer able to attend, please consider transferring your registration to someone else. You must notify us of any changes to your registration.