Satchels are given to all Congress delegates and contain all of the essential congress materials. As the Satchel Sponsor, your logo will be featured on all satchels and distributed to over 1,000 people from across the Asia Pacific. The Satchel Sponsorship package will provide constant exposure for your brand throughout and after the congress. The package also includes marketing and branding opportunities to further enhance your visibility and exposure.
Limited to one organisation only, this package comprises an exclusivity that allows your company to claim the spotlight. This will be a prestigious opportunity for you to cement your place in the industry through acknowledgement in the lead up, during and after the event as the principal sponsor of the congress.
As the exclusive Satchel Sponsor of the LASA Congress 2018, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
This sponsorship package entitles a representative from your organisation to be present at the congress to establish new contacts, extend their networks and attend sessions, ensuring they are up to date with the latest developments in the industry.
- One (1) Full Congress registration including attendance at congress speaking sessions
- One (1) Welcome Reception Ticket
- One (1) Pre-Dinner Drinks Ticket
- One (1) Congress Dinner Tickets
Branding and Marketing
- One (1) logo floor tile located in a prime location within the trade exhibition
- One (1) satchel insert to be included in the delegate satchels
- Acknowledgement as Satchel sponsor by the congress MC
- Your company logo and URL on LASA congress website
- Your company logo on relevant congress collateral
- Recognition of your company on sponsor PowerPoint slides
- Company profile page within congress app, including logo, bio and hyperlink to your company URL
- Your company logo on the onsite congress signage
- Electronic delegate list (subject to Privacy Act Laws) provided at the close of Early-Bird registration
Delegate list is supplied as a PDF document and contains delegate name, title and organisation
Some delegates may have chosen to opt out of appearing on the delegate list