Amanda is the Learning Development Manager at Calvary Community Care. She is an organisational learning specialist nurse and gerontologist, having worked in the aged community care for the last 25 years. Amanda is passionate about developing the workforce to meet the demands of ever changing environment in which we work through helping organisations to get the best out of their people.
Amanda will present with James Slade Symons, How to create a capability framework that builds people and organisational performance.
- Understanding on the how to go about building your own organisational capability from end to end
- Includes collaborative and discovery phases, the use of qualitative and quantatative investigation to start to build what is needed
- Looking at different pillars of behaviours required to offer a range of behaviours that influence recruitment talent management job roles performance and learning development strategies
- How to seek buy in
- How to begin
- How to find out what you need to know and measure the gap between existing capabilities and what needs to emerge
- How to go live and review
Tuesday Concurrent C4: A Lens on People and Capability, 12.00pm-12.30pm