SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION
Exhibitor and sponsor numbers have increased significantly in recent years as they look to target the large number of key staff and service providers attending the event from across retirement living, home and community care and residential aged care.
The 2017 Congress will be more dynamic than ever, with industry players keen to meet and discuss new home care reforms, government reviews and the future of government funding as well as innovative ideas for care delivery and new approaches to care models.
LASA’s Congress will speak to providers across the spectrum, from not-for-profits and church groups to be the big multinational providers and everyone in between. Exhibitors will have new opportunities to engage with delegates, meet new people, forge new partnerships and demonstrate your company’s capabilities to the right audience.
There will be extensive opportunities throughout the congress, allowing organisations to:
- Build relationships with key decision makers across the age services sector
- Communicate directly with a targeted audience
- Increase brand awareness and generate positive publicity
- Launch new and emerging services and products to existing and potential clients
- Position your organisation as a leader of aged care products and services within the sector
- Generate leads and develop new business opportunities
Delegates in attendance at the Congress will include:
- Key stakeholders in and aligned to the industry
- CEO’s, Directors and Managers
- Board & Committee Members
- Operations & Service Managers
- Clinical Staff
“Well done on the congress last week – it was really excellent and as a sponsor, we were thrilled with our exposure”
– Judy Martin, ThomsonAdsett
“Thanks for a great conference. As always it was refreshing to see how your event differs from others in the industry”
– Bart Williams MBA, Marketing Director, Alexys Australia
On behalf of the Mercer and Marsh delegates, I would like to thank you and your team for a fabulous congress this year. The venue and location were perfect, catering was delicious and plentiful, the organisation of the entire event was highly professional and as sponsors, we felt we received excellent exposure and value for our investment
– Nicki Tofler, Marsh Pty Ltd