Topic: Strength in numbers. Long Range Capacity + Culture planning
Day: Wednesday 14 October 2020
Time: 1:30pm-1:50pm AEDT
At Mirus Australia we start with the numbers. We also use the guiding principles of co-design to better understand what problem we are trying to solve and why?At Mirus Australia we start with the numbers. We also use the guiding principles of co-design to better understand what problem we are trying to solve and why?
In this presentation, Tom will share:
• Our client’s approach to long range forecasting and the impact on employee and financial performance
• Do you know if you are rostering the right staff for the right job at the right time and what will be the right time 3 months from now, 6 months and 12 months?
• How does organisation structure, process, culture, technology and floor layouts impact the performance of your workforce?
• Is over caring a thing and should you have visibility?
• When employee survey fatigue sets in what can your workforce data tell you about your culture?
Tom Murphy is the Head of Workforce at Mirus Australia. Tom has a Bachelors degree in English Literature and Aged Care Technology may not have been the expected career path! He moved to Australia in 2012 and joined Mirus Australia to build websites and take the lead on client engagement. He has helped hundreds, or people and organisations realise their people and business performance potential. Tom thrives on solving problems and helping others to achieve their goals. When he not working, Tom is a father, rock climber, cross fit trainee and guitarist. Not always in that order.